Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Shopholic

Did you watch the movie?

I just downloaded it and I did it without subtitles.
I don't understand specifically what they were saying but I totally agree her(main chracter, I forgot the name)comment "It(Shopping) makes world more beautiful"

One of my hobby is to surf the shopping internet site, it's a kind of one way to release my stress.
I have many items I really want to buy. The most of them is LUIVUTTON shoulder bag.

If you have about one million won, What do you want to buy the most?

4 comments:

  1. I want same bag"LUIVUTTON" So I went to department store but I was shocked. It is really expensive. So I just pray it falling down from heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah,
    We can call shopping to relieve stress 'retail therapy'. I used to use retail therapy all the time but not amymore. I feel better having the money safe in the bank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will buy stocks of 'samsung electric company'.
    and then forget about it.
    who know someday it would be ten million.
    and then I could go somewhere I want to go abroad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nowadays, I really want a NEW laptop.
    Mine is a little bit old, and it makes lots of noise, and it's too slow to access the Internet.

    ReplyDelete