Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cherry Blossom




Last weekend, I went to Donghak temple. The cherry blossom was starting to bloom at the side of the road. It looked so beautiful.


Cherry blossom reminds me of my college and the movie 'April story' directed by Iwai sunji.


When I was a freshmen, I liked to stand under the flalling cherry blossom leaves. You know, It's like flying snow. So romantic.


In 'April story', the setting is Japan. You can guess the scenery in April.
Do you have a unforgettable memory related with cherry blossom...
and then share and compare^^


5 comments:

  1. When I visited Jinhae a few years ago, I saw lots of cherry blossom. That was fantastic. Jinhae is a port of naval importance and famous for its cherry blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherry blossom......
    When I was in middle school, there are many cherry blossom trees.
    So I alwas had to clean the hall way for guests by the teachers.
    At that time, I hated so much.
    But it became one of memories.

    .^^.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah,
    I love the cherry blossoms and the sight of them floating on the air is so dreamy. The smell in the air is sweet these days too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'April story' is one of my favorite movie.
    It make me dream and bring a beautiful memory.
    So I watched it several times.

    My spring scene is this.
    Last year I went to 'Dalmaji hill' in Haeundae with my husband. It is beautiful place with a good sea view and cherry blossoms.
    While driving I streched my hand through a window trying to catch petals ofcherry blossoms.
    I couldn't catch but the wind was very warm.

    This scene was pictured in my memory.

    ReplyDelete