Sunday, March 22, 2009

Your latest movie


As soon as 2009 year started, I directly went to the movie theater to watch 'Ssanghwajeom' with my best friend. You know, the movie was very errotic. The storyline was not that interesting to me. Without him, the movie was not a big thing. That's Ju, Jin Mo.

When I saw him for the first time, I regarded him as just good looking actor which might disapper in the memory of people. But after I watched the movie 'Pounds beauty' starred by Kim, A Jung and him, I changed the thought. He was different. He was talking with his body, and eyes.

In 'Ssanghwajeom', He perfectly expressed the character of king in Koryo dynasty which was changing time by time. I believe his potential as everlasting actor.


What's your latest movie? Tell me.......^^

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah~
    I'm really into Jo Inseong so I saw that movie, but in that movie Ju Jinmo was more attractive than Jo Inseong...^^
    By the way last weekend, I saw "Slumdog Millionaire" with my husband and it was very touching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After moving here, I spend my friday night on the cinema. I saw the movie slumdog millionaire last friday. So impressed! It's worth the name as the best movie of 2008 by academy.
    after watching I trembled.
    Eventhough he won the quiz show and rewarded the huge money, all he needed was love.
    All of us know love is more important than any other things in the world but sometimes we forget its value.
    It is still touching me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah,
    I went to see Grand Turino with Clint Eastwood. It was about a Korean War veteran who was very grumpy about life and hated other ethnic groups. It's a redemption story and I quite liked it.

    ReplyDelete